Tuesday, November 4, 2014

My Word Journey on INTEGRITY

1828 Dictionary: Wholeness; entireness; unbroken state. The constitution of the U.States guaranties to each state the integrity of its territories. The contracting parties guarantied the integrity of the empire.

Dictionary.com: Adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.

LDS.org:'Till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me.'
                    -Job 27:5
'But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: redeem me, and be merciful unto me.'
                    -Psalms 26:11
Quotes: The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
-Bob Marley
Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity.
-W. Clement Stone

My Definition: Integrity is to do what you know is right, even when no one else is looking. I love the way Sis. Jensen put it. She said something along these lines, ‘I believe that Integrity is one of the base foundation virtues. Without integrity… we don’t have a whole lot.’ Thanks Sis. Jensen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment